Monday, December 19, 2005

Another Complaint Letter

Here is my latest complaint to LU. I had no reply to last weeks letter which is unusual but may be because I pointed out this site and said I would be posting their reponse. I will post your complaint letters anbd responses here if you let me have them.
Here we go again. Absolutely useless. At southfields station this morning neither of the ticket machines were working for those wanting to renew oyster cards. None of the ticket windows were open. This is totally unacceptable level of service. When I commented to the woman manning the station (the only person there) she said "dont blame me" whilst I understand her comment she was the only LU employee.
I want compensation for all the inconvenience I have been caused this year and the time I have had to take to write letters.
By the way I recieved no reply to my letter last week.

3 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Joys to Come, when there are even less station staff at Southfields. No ticket office or staff, station will be covered in graffiti and the pleasant gardens will be ripped up... all in the name of Customer Service. Oh and Sherrif Ken and his American Bandits will put your fares up for this priviledge to pay for their homes in Belgravia and High St Ken and their black cabs round London.

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger pleasedconsumer said...

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful blog. I found your site as I was looking for complaint letter samples. I have also found an excellent source of consumer complaints and actual complaint letter to companies.

Regards,
Mike P.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home