Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday Letdown (yet again)

Well once again the main electronic ticket machines at Southfields was closed this morning. Apparently it was closed yesterday too so not a new problem. I think probably more commuters renew their cards on a Monday than any other day as seems logical so its a very annoying start to the week when this happens. The question is why? I would have thought that a quick check on a Sunday would have been adequate. Too simple? probably.

I did as ususal have the temerity to complain. Not too vociferously as its wearing me down and I need to conserve brain cells. My plea was greeted with the look that says........... well...... nothing really. Is it worth going on. I think so.

But not today as I am too busy and too knackered. I think this is my most tedious entry so far so apologies but guess what. I cant be bothered today. Just like London Underground everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home