Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Keystone Cops running a big boys train set

Predictably this morning bought the usual frustrations at Earls Court. The Warwick road entrance had no ticket windows open and one machine (for the purposes of oyster renewal) working. There was a queue and a tourist was having trouble with the marvellously non intuitive machines. The 2 staff on duty were sort of help hindering. I called them keystone cops and asked why once again the machines were not working and no ticket windows were open. They aggresively told me that the machine that said closed was working and that I was complaing to the wrong people. I asked them to go and get the right person and I would repeat my complaint. Of course no such person exists.

COME ON EARLS COURT GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well then he'd have nothing to complain about and we couldn't have that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home