Monday, June 05, 2006

3 Lines That Dont Work

To be sung to the tune of 3 lions on a shirt.

Very appropriate in the week when the World cup is to begin. Indeed 3 lines were not working yesterday. I realise it was a Sunday but there are still 1000's of people that want to use the tube. Anyway I dont have much to offer this week exept to say that it has finally arrived. The event we have all been looking forward to. Do you think if we win the world cup that the govt should declare a bank holiday. I have already declared it one for me anyway.

Come On England!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger bby said...

the tube is a joke. I refuse to use it. In fact, there should be a no-tube day when all workers refuse to go to work until the tube is sorted out, this might incentivise the companies of london to step-up and help fix the mess london's transport is in. I have been to most countries in the world, and the London tube is by far the most prehistoric piece of junk network of all - plus it is the most expensive.

Buses are not much better, Ken decides to introduce charges to reduce congestion, and then puts snake-buses on the road which are 40 metres long and which block all side-traffic at junctions. I MEAN COULD YOU BE ANY MORE STUPID??

I could go on for days about this state of affairs....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home