Monday, June 12, 2006

Pa int on (Paddington?)

Its anybodys guess really. If I had been a tourist instead of long suffering commuter I would never have known.

The disgusting lack of panache , style, disction or ability to speak plain English (which most of the overseas employees manage with aplomb)says a lot about some that drive those trains. I thought the idea in life as you grew up was to try to improve ones lot. LU please train those Essex peasants to speak proper like or I want a discount for the mental trauma caused by such painful use of English.

I am trying to get my youngest daughter an Oyster card. You have to get it from the post office . WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm no good reason is there? what bollocks.

World Cup

Not stylish and not great but a win is a win. We are off and running. Joe Cole will score the winning goal in the WC Final. You read it here 1st

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home