Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone (and I mean everyone).

No sooner do I say what I said in my previous posts than ads start appearing in newspapers from senior Muslims with a message of support , peace and understanding. I stand corrected in my views and welcome such an initiative. Good luck and lets hope that from all sides we can live in peace, harmony and mutual respect.

Well once again London Underground were bang on time again today. WHAT!!!!

yes they are always guaranteed to be on time once a year. With the fare increases !!!!!

Its not much this year and I am a big fan of the oyster card but its so depressing that in real terms wages are going down the economy is going to go through some tough times and still the increases in taxes, fares and all things monopoly related continue to rise.

As I have only just started writing this blog again I am not sure how many people are reading it so any feedback would be appreciated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home